We provide ISP services in district Kangra and Chamba and looking for a Sales Executive to join our team of telecom professionals. Contact us now to be considered for the job.
‘The company has been working in Dharamshala for more than five years and is creating opportunities for local people.
- Sell telecommunications products and services to both individuals and companies.
- Sell cloud telephony for corporate technology and communications systems.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends.
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Leverage the CRM system to develop prospecting and sales strategy that ensures high activity and effective closing ratios.
- Book and install new lines/circuits/bundles/services to meet established monthly quotas.
- Write and submit accurate orders.
- Design customized, cost-effective solutions for the client.
- Manage a territory using technology, prioritization and time management skills.
- Submit pricing and pre-qualification requests reflecting the client’s requirements.
- Maintain an updated database in sales database including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
- Maintain open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization to maintain a sense of teamwork, enthusiasm, pride, and quality workmanship.
- Capture and review any competitive intelligence gathered and pro-actively communicates this information to marketing.
- Define personal and corporate revenue objectives.
- You should have your own two wheeler as a conveyance with a valid driving license.
- Graduates from technical/ commerce background.
- Salary commensurate to your skills, experience and cost of living in Dharamshala.
- Flat organization/ No hierarchy
If you are interested in working with us for this position than send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to our representative at 9817-55-66-77 between 10.00 AM – 5.30 PM to schedule an interview.
Note: Freshers are welcome to apply for this job.