We are willing to hire an ideal candidate for “Digital Marketing Manager” having 2-4 years of experience.
We are looking for extremely passionate people, who are not looking up the corporate hierarchy, but looking around and finding ways to help their peers.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, PPC marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Introduce best practices in media plan across Google Ad-words, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads etc, and other emerging trends in digital advertising.
- Build and execute content strategies for blogs, social media channels and other engagement channels.
- Monitoring and evaluating digital marketing campaigns success using performance reporting and analytics and making recommendations for amendments and improvements.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and customer acquisition funnels.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong project management skills, ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on judgment.
This job is ideal for candidates who are:
- Have a masters degree in business, advertising or mass communication.
- Bored of the city life, tired of the traffic jams and looking for a better quality of life
- Willing to relocate to mountains, amidst green mountains
- Would like to work closer home
- Hate the corporate hierarchy and would like to work in a more self organized work environment
- Associate heavily with social and developmental issues
- Secular in mindset and believe in equal opportunity for all
- Salary as per industry standard , your skill and years of experience
- Flat organization/ No hierarchy
If you are interested in working with us for this position than send us your CV at email@example.com or contact us at 88943 76666/ 9805510111 between 10.30 AM – 4.30 PM.