Opening for Acquia certified Drupal 8 developers in Bengaluru, Chennai
Job requires you to possess the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in Drupal 8, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Preference will be given to candidates who are Acquia certified.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Knowledge of PHP 5.x & 7.x, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Familiarity with source control systems such as GIT, Subversion, etc.
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure with multiple projects
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
Please share links to your Github profile, LinkedIn profile and portfolio.
- Responsible for architecting, designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability
- Managing all technical aspects of the Drupal CMS
Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing functional and intuitive implementation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: As per industry standards, based on your relevant work experience
Job Location: Bengaluru, Chennai
Required language: English