Our client is a growing technology firm located in Dharamshala. The company is in the services business, helping its customer build websites and web applications using the LAMP stack.
The company has recently tied up with a startup headquartered in the Silicon Valley, to staff a project for a fairly complex implementation built over WordPress. The product road-map looks pretty challenging and exciting and can definitely send goosebumps looking at how WordPress is being put to use.
Our client is looking at augmenting its WordPress delivery team and wants to hire at-least 3 Wordpress developers to join its team within the next couple of months.
We are looking for extremely passionate people, who are not looking up the corporate hierarchy, but looking around and finding ways to help their peers.
- 3 – 4 years PHP development experience strong both front and backend
- Strong PHP skills and experience in WordPress
- Good hands on experience with LAMP architecture
- Have experience of working with the APIs (like Google Maps, Graph API, Twitter, PayPal )
- Outstanding DB skills and concepts
- An interest in new technology and exploring creative ways of meeting business needs through technological solutions
- Proactive thinker and communicator
- Knack for trouble shooting and problem solving
- Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strives for high degree of precision
- Able to work independently, yet can also collaborate effectively with larger team
It would be nice to have:
- Experience in HTM5 and native mobile Apps
- Linux administration
- Experience configuring virtualized server environment.
This job is ideal for candidates who are:
- Bored of the city life, tired of the traffic jams and looking for a better quality of life
- Willing to relocate to mountains, amidst green mountains
- Would like to work closer home
- Hate the corporate hierarchy and would like to work in a more self organized work environment
- Associate heavily with social and developmental issues
- Secular in mindset and believe in equal opportunity for all
- Salary as per industry standard , your skill and years of experience
- Flat organization/ No hierarchy
If you are interested in working with us for this position than send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 88943 76666 / 98055 10111 between 10.30 AM – 4.30 PM.
Note: This position is only for PHP / WordPress developers with atleast 2.5 years of work experience. Having worked with a startup or contributions in the open source world are an additional plus.