We are currently hiring a part-time AWS Solution Architect who can be based in Dharamshala (Himachal), Delhi or Bengaluru. If you are interested in the profile, details are available here.
Job requires you to possess the following skills and experience :
- At least 1-3 years of experience in 24/7 Working and troubleshooting
- DevOps – (PHP, Python, YAML Perl and/or Ruby, Ruby DSL, Core Java, Shell)
- Good knowledge of Apache and Tomcat web servers
- Strong background in Software Configuration Management using SVN/GIT/GITHub/Bamboo or Equivalent
- Strong with automation using Maven, Ant or equivalent.
- Strong background with automation using either Jenkins, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- A working knowledge of code and script (PHP, Python, YAML Perl and/or Ruby, Ruby DSL, Core Java, Shell
Please share links to your Github profile, LinkedIn profile and portfolio.
- Design and implement distributed applications on AWS
- Configuration and Troubleshooting AWS servers and AWS Marketplace applications
- ‘On-Premise’ to Cloud migration
- Design and implementation of complex IT solutions (including scalable cloud-based solutions and microservices architectures)
- Troubleshooting on various UNIX OS(Linux/Solaris/AIX) & hardware related issues
- Experience in alert monitoring and resolution
- good understanding of Network Connectivity and protocols
- AWS configuration and management: 1-3 years
- DevOps: 1-3 years
- PHP, Python, YAML Perl and/or Ruby, Ruby DSL, Core Java, Shell: 1-3 years
- SVN/GIT/GITHub/Bamboo: 1-3 years
- Apache and Tomcat: 1-3 years
Job Type: Part-time/Contract basis
Salary: Rs 20,000-40,000
Job Location: Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh)/Delhi/Bengaluru
If you are interested in working with us for this position email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org