Job End date: 30 Nov. 2015
We are a US based startup, building a bouquet of products for the education and training industry worldwide.
Exam Jockey was the first product which we rolled out couple of years back. The product has gained some traction in last 2 years and has been implemented at couple of client locations back in the US. We have loads of new features in our product road-map and have tough deadlines to meet for a new client, who we recently acquired.
We are looking forward to working with couple of Java Developers who are willing to be part of our India team and are themselves keen on working in the midst the picturesque mountains of Dharamshala.
We are looking for extremely passionate people, who are not looking up the corporate hierarchy, but looking around and finding ways to help their peers.
Key requirements for this position:
- 2-4 Years of Java development experience
- Preferably in Struts and Hibernate
- Any relational DB exp
- App and Web Server knowledge
- Knowledge of Git/ SVN etc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Code contributions in Open Source projects is an additional bonus
This job is ideal for candidates who are:
- Bored of the city life, tired of the traffic jams and looking for a better quality of life
- Willing to relocate to mountains, midst green mountains
- Hate the corporate hierarchy and would like to work in a more self organized work environment
- Associate heavily with social and developmental issues
- Secular in mindset and believe in equal opportunity for all
- Salary as per industry standard , your skill and years of experience.
- Flat organization/ No hierarchy
If you are interested in working with us for this position than send us your CV at email@example.com or contact us at 88943 76666/ 9805510111 between 10.30 AM – 4.30 PM.
Note: This position is only for Java developers with atleast 2 years of work experience. Having worked with a startup or contributions in the open source world are an additional plus.