We are urgently looking to hire candidates for a US voice process. If you are tired of the city life and looking to shift to a slower pace of life, the beautiful mountains of Himalayas are calling. Get away from the maddening crowd. Live at your own pace.
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the operations of a customer care department in an organisation.
- Outstanding communication ( written and oral) and interpersonal skills enabling one to deal with internal and external customer support professionally.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Capacity to work both as an individual and as a team.
- Excellent organisational and time management ability.
- Highly self motivated, willing to learn and quick adaptation to new processes within less time frame.
- Basic computer knowledge with MS-Office , Outlook and effective browsing skills.
- To remain as basic point of contact for customers with queries, complaints, feedback’s, requests etc.
- Ensuring timely and professional responses to all complaints, requests and queries received.
- Research and compilation of answers for informational requests from customers.
- Proper recording and scrutiny of the complaints received.
- Preparing reports on the activities of the Customer Care department or team.
- Efficient dealing of complaints to completion and enabling satisfaction of customer.
- Rendering useful administrative support to other members of the customer care team.
- Working efficiently and productively in the night shift
- Good starting salary for freshers with performance based incentives
- 5 days work week
- Flat organization/ No hierarchy
Dharamshala (Himachal Pradesh)
Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com or can call 9817-55-66-77 between 10.00 AM – 5.30 PM to schedule an interview.