The future of IT industry lies in small towns of India and we are one such pioneering effort, trying to make this happen.
Our model is to create small hubs of delivery centres, starting with our first unit in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh. To convert this vision into an actionable reality, we need a Business Development/ Sales manager, who can create enough work, though the year to keep 100 odd people gainfully employed in BPO and Software services domain.
Do you think this is possible? Would you be interested in participating in this journey? Only if your heart and mind say “yes”, then reach out to us. We will be interested in hearing from you.
- Reaching out to international customers
- Assist in preparing company’s marketing collaterals
- Churn out high quality presentations, RFP responses and bids
- Ability to prepare business plan in sync with company goals
- Knowledge of pricing and proposal models
- Network suavely, carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers
- Bidding on portals like Elance, Guru, Odesk, Freelancer etc.
- Generate a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, cold calling , direct mail, email, and networking.
- Work on effort estimation, client follow up, regular Reporting to management, costing, negotiations, follow up & requirement gathering and to be the link between the delivery team and client
- Develop and maintain a high level of communication with the clients
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the IT industry in sales, marketing or engineering
- Ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives
- Motivation to exceed performance goals
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Growth mindset-acquire new skills and business with velocity
- A can-do attitude and a team player
Send your CV to email@example.com or talk to us between 10.30 – 4PM at 01892 – 222 352