You think the best of the job opportunities are in metros? You think that only Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and other big cities can give you international exposure? If the answer is ‘Yes’, we say that’s not true.
Development Logics, nestled in the shadows of the mighty Dhauladhar ranges – in Dharamshala, a small town in Himachal Pradesh – has been doing international business with international clients in the Information Technology domain.
We have created more than 100 jobs in IT sector, something unheard of in this small, sleepy remote town. We believe in creating a socio-economic value system that helps in creating jobs for locals, discouraging brain-drain to the metros.
Trust us when we say that. The folks at Development Logics have bridged the gap between the desire for a great career with opportunities in a metro and the ideal peaceful life of the mountains. Internet has shrunk the world and we have brought international business from other countries closer home to the mountains. If you want to fancy your chances working from the hills and work with international clients, Development Logics offers you those opportunities.
We are looking for Business Development executives who can fetch international business for our company and our clients.
Though we would prefer someone who can make it to Dharamshala, but if you think and believe, you can help create a larger impact by helping find more business for us and our clients, thus generating more jobs, by working remotely, we encourage you to talk. Trust us, we won’t judge you. After all, internet is about connecting the world. You can still send us your Application.
We expect you to eventually create and lead a team of your own. But before you apply, check if you fulfill, at least 90% the criteria below:
Desired Skills and Experience
Must have experience of prospecting clients with international sales experience
Preferably with experience in eLearning sector/ Learning Management System/ Customer Relationship Management domain
Focus on US/ European market
Job role will require (besides the above):
- Prospecting, Prospecting Prospecting
- Setting up leads
- Doing product demos
- Working across time zones
- High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers
- Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and the company overall
- Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that Development Logics offers.
- Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Marketing, Events, and Media Sales
Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- An MBA is preferable; but then if you have a proven track record and success stories of business development without the degrees, we encourage them too provided your business fundamentals are clear
- Strong computer desktop skills required. Ability to make slick Presentations is a must
- Demonstrated career progression and job stability
- Salary can be in the range of INR 20,000 to INR 45,000 depending on years of experience.
- However, the salary is not a limiting factor and is negotiable.
- Additional sales bonus will be provided
About Development Logics
Headquartered in Dharamshala, Development Logics, is working with customers globally in delivering IT solutions such as website, mobile application, digital marketing, BPO, customer support, system administration and network management services. The company is instrumental in bringing internet to remote locations of district Kangra. Through its wireless infrastructure, Development Logics, connects remote schools, panchayats, common service centers, hospitals and rural homestays to the internet, which is the fuel for the new economy.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com with a brief statement on “Why you would like to join our team”.