Technology has spread its wing in almost all the spheres of our life and health care is not untouched. It will be incorrect to say that a Smartphone hampers wellness and fitness. With the advancement in technology, your Smartphone can be your health guru as it has a plethora of applications which can make your workout session smart and effective. Below mentioned are some top apps for your smart phones which can make your life well, fit and healthy. Scroll down and check out:
- Strava Running and Cycling: For the serious runners and cyclists, Strava is one of the perfect mobile app. It helps in keeping the track of the rides and runs in details including distance, gradient, speed, calories burnt, heart rate and power. With easy to understand graphs it gives all the data you require in order to check the progress.
- Daily Yoga: With this easy and interesting app related to yoga, you will never feel like skipping a single day. Daily Yoga offers around 50 videos classes on yoga and it is easy to do at home. It also has a video library featuring more than 500 yoga poses for beginners as well as pros.
- Couch to 5K: If running has always been a dream to you, you must download Couch to 5K. This application is for those beginners who need motivation and support. It has an 8 week program which includes three workout sessions per week. So, if you download this application, you know from where to start.
- Zombies, Run!: Another application for running, Zombies, Run! is a fun app for those who want to add some zing to their workout. With interesting milestones and collecting materials to your goal, it is a fun way of sweating out.
- Fitnet: If you don’t get enough time for your gym sessions, you must download Fitnet, which is an interesting workout app for busy people. This app offers short workout sessions for five to seven minutes to reach your fitness goals. So, now you don’t have to look for excuses for burning your calories.
- Sworkit: Sworkit offers various packages which are specific to your requirement. You can go in for strength, cardio, yoga, or stretching according to your choice and time. There are workout sessions starting from five minutes to an hour. You can also opt for personalized sessions which are available for $4.99 per month.
- StrongLifts 5×5: Stronglifts 5×5 is a wonderful fitness app which helps in keeping the record of your workout by keeping the track of the exercise, number of reps and the rest time. It is a helpful app for those who want to keep a quick and simple record of their gym activities.
- Spotify Running: Spotify Running app is an entertaining app for fitness and shedding calories. It helps in measuring your pace while running and according to your pace it picks songs which match the beat per minute. So you get an entertaining running session. Interesting, isn’t it?