Blogging regularly and consistently is a wonderful opportunity for internet marketers to convert their regular subscribers to potential customers. It becomes imperative to Blog about a subject matter you are expert or about your updated product information as this can build trust and confidence among your visitors who would get back frequently to read more of your blog posts and enhance their knowledge.
- Targeting relevant keyword phrases in your title and blog offer search engine advantage and help your blog rank higher in search engine rankings. Research the keyword data for low competition and high search keywords for an increased blog traffic.
- Put your RSS Subscriber Feed button right in front so that there is a large number of RSS feed subscriber which means subsequently a larger traffic. Make it possible for followers to subscribe to your RSS feed via email so that they are notified instantly about your blog updates.
- Submit your blog feed address to the top feed submission sites that not just adds a lot more traffic to your blog but also conserves your precious time and resources spent otherwise in posting every single update to news sites and directories. Collaborating with other bloggers of your relevant niche can definitely increase your blog subscribers.
- Viral marketing is the answer to as to how to gain subscribers for your blog. Your blog post can be made interesting with additional inputs such as videos, graphics and audios that can lead to an increased traffic and more subscribers subsequently.
- Google Analytics is one of the best ways to increase traffic to your blog. It analyses and lets you know the referring sites that send you the most traffic. It tells about your articles which have the lowest bounce rate. It also tells you which visitor is subscribing to your website and email list.
- Google is the king of search engine marketing and loves social bookmarking sites that enable you to list your blogpost in SERP’s. Sign up and submit your blog posts to top social bookmarking sites for higher search engine rankings and an increased traffic.
- Place your sign up and subscription forms strategically at different places so as to increase your sign ups.This may include side bars, About Us page and also at the bottom of each blog post which enables every new reader who has stumbled upon your content and attempted reading the whole.
- Easy sign up options coupled with attractive incentives such as free downloads and newsletters prompts more and more users to sign up to your blog posts and keep coming consistently to your blog updates.